Adsense

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Smart Growth Realty reuses bamboo flooring for real estate sign riders with a cool look.

One day as I was walking in a Home Depot store in Pinecrest,FL looking for I forget what. I stumble upon a sale on bamboo flooring. I was wondering as creative as I am what can I use this for when it comes to my real estate practice.

A light bulb went off and I said to myself , why don't I take the flooring pieces cut them up and use them in the form of a real estate sign rider.

Not knowing how to go about this I went to Alex at The Sign Shoppe in The Falls area who does all my custom work and I said" Alex how can we take this flooring and create a unique rider never seen before" . We brainstormed for a minute and the final product is what you see. owning and running a Green residential real estate company in Coral Gables, I decided to make these bamboo riders to prove 2 points.

1. Differenciate my company from the rest.
2. Reclaim renewable materials for other uses.

Smart Growth Realty was founded to create an awareness for the need to build,remodel and retrofit Green and Sustainable homes in the South Florida area. Real estate brokers and agents have the unique ability to influence the spending of huge sums of money every year in real estate transactions. Not only in the purchase of the property, but in remodeling decisions, financing decisions, furnishing and decorating decisions.

Our motto is " Reducing the real estate footprint...one home at a time"

For more information on how to create this cool looking custom Bamboo Rider email me at Carlos@CarlosdelAmo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment